Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wendover Baby!

We had a wonderful weekend in Wendover!! Wendover reminds me of a white trash version of Las Vegas. We just go for the awesome concerts and to ride our motorcycles- which was out this year because of Justin's wrist and the rainy weather :( And of course to be with all our fun family and friends!!
This years concert was 'Heart' Holy cow can those girls sing!! I think I may have found a new obsession, the concert was amazing!!!
We had a lot of laughs after the concert eating desert... these sundaes are HUGE! Andrea had to eat one because my mom made her. Good times!
Cute Dan and Heather eating their sundae
Me on the Utah/Nevada state line- in two places at once :)

We had an awesome little getaway-thanks to all for the fun!

5 comments:

Heather said...

so fun! That last pictures reminds me of the movie, "A walk to remember"....so cute!

Boonie and Jenn said...

I was just going to say "A walk to remember" but she beat me to it :) My grandma LOVES Wendover! You probably saw her strapped to one of the slot machines in her rhinestone jacket ;) hahaha
Glad you had fun!!

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

I've actually never been to Wendover but maybe I should go. At least for those delicious looking sundaes! I'm glad you had fun. I also LOVE Heart!!!

Jordan and Heather Hart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caprice Erickson said...

I Love that you went there how fun! Love your pics so cute hopefully I can break away and come see you soon I miss ya girl!