We had a busy, crazy weekend, I'm tired even thinking about it! Above is Ryder's cutest and newest lil thing- Peee eweee! Stinky! As he plugs his little nose. So cute!
Kannon got his own sleepover and chose to sleep in uncle Avery's water bed.
The next night all the kids slept over. We went to bed at 1 am- you don't even want to know. And this cute little man woke up at 7! Luckily he fell back asleep for a couple of hours.
After cleaning the church and 2 family parties- we loaded the kids up and headed to Park City for the end of the Wasatch Back (Ragnar) race that My dad, Cory, and Paige completed. Here we are riding the tram up to the Canyons. The kids loved it!
Crossing the finish line! Congratulations! This is quite an accomplishment! 190 miles over 30 hours, no sleep, fast runners= very tired peeps! We are proud of them!
Team "Sheik Ja-Booty"
I admire them all, I could NEVER do this!
With one more Father's Day party (I'm sad to say I have no pictures of any of our family gatherings) we finally crashed! Here is a picture of the beautiful flowers from my Mom's garden that I picked for a centerpiece. Happy Father's day to the best Dad in the universe- mine. I love him and am so thankful for him! And to an amazing Father in law! He is so good to us as well! We are so lucky!
And we are thankful... this weekend is over! Phew.



No comments:
Post a Comment