I walked into the computer room one Sunday evening and this is what I saw. I just about died laughing. Man I miss that little stink.
We were watching Baseball one Sunday, as we often do, and Kannon turns to Ellie and says, "Ellie, did you know there is a baseball player named Albert Poo-holes? He he he he he" (he has the cutest lil giggle ever)
Kannon is obsessed with the Jazz! He LOVES them. He is also learning how to read and write. As you can see he does an awesome job sounding words out. I love that cute little guy.
And just this past Sunday Kannon was bored- life is not near as fun around here without Uncle Avery- so I decided to entertain him a bit. I told him we were going to put on a show for the family... We sang "When the Sun goes Down" by Kenny Chesney. Kannon was wiggling his teeth around so funny like. It was hilarious. It gave the fam a much needed laugh. (Ellie wanted a turn too so we did another song which I unfortunately did not get a picture of)Its no secret to anyone how much I love my family. We have so much fun together. I'm so thankful for the close relationships we all have. I wish Nicholas lived closer and I wish the 2 years without Avery would fly by. Its just not the same without them here. But nonetheless I am thankful for them all, thankful for mom's yummy Sunday dinners so we can all hang out and most of all thankful for a good husband who doesn't mind hanging out with this crazy bunch all the time! I'm so blessed all around!



2 comments:
I just may have to steal that idea of the chin show. ha ha. How hilarious. I used to love doing that as a child but I forgot completely about it.
You will make such an amazing mother some day! Hopefully soon??? ;)
Oh the good ol chin performance! Always a winner :)
Post a Comment