Saturday, November 29, 2008

TWILIGHT

Well after much anticipation from just about everybody that I talked to... Twilight finally arrived in theaters. I made Justin, my mom and dad, and lil bro go with me to see it.I thought the movie was decent... could have been tons better but I guess it could have been worse as well! My main disappointment was Edward. He was not right at all!! It is so hard seeing a movie of a book you loved so much because your imagination is always a million times better! Its so hard cramming all the detail and wonderfulness of a book into two hours!
So even though I was a little let down, I still am happy I saw it and hope they make them all into movies, I am still obsessed with Twilight and I am still in love with Edward (the Edward of my imagination of course)

No comments: