After dinner a bunch of my mom's side of the fam went and saw 'Four Christmases' I thought is was super funny! However, with my 5 year old nephew sitting beside me, there were a few uncomfortable parts... the Church part was horrible. Other than that we did have some good laughs.
Me and my mom with a family friend Emily.
Justin with his oldest niece (who happens to be older than me!!) Amber, her husband Trevor, and their baby Brixten.
Justin, his dad Bill, and me. I'm thankful to have a very wonderful, sweet father in law.
Justin and 2 of Da' nieces Kayden and Kayza. They are such sweet girls! Always run and hug me when we come over, I love it!A few things I NEED to say I am thankful for:
*An amazing husband
*A family I love more than anything
*A church I don't know where I would be without
*A savior that suffered for ALL my pains and imperfections
*The opportunity to live in a free country
*A roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food on my table
*More blessings than I could ever deserve.
I am seriously so blessed.
Hope we can all focus on all the good in our lives instead of the craziness going on in this world.
Happy Thanksgiving!!



3 comments:
Hey Tiff and Justin!!! I am so glad you found us on here. You two are so cute. I wish we lived closer, we would have fun times :). No we are not coming down for X-mas, although I do plan on coming down in the summer. Remember our door is always open here if you need to get away. Miss you guys. Keep in touch!
Im thankful for a friend like you! I love how positive you are and you always find the fun in life.... I need to be more like that!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment