
We got to go see the Bonzai Pipeline! (the biggest, most awesome, and deadliest surfing wave ever! Anyone seen Blue Crush?) It was soooo cool!! The waves were HUGE! There were tons of crazy surfers out there, sooo fun to watch!

We got to see the Dole Pineapple Plantations. We were going to ship home some Hawaiian pineapples (even though most the pineapples we eat here are actually from Hawaii!) but it was like $50 just to send two! Have a good one!

Brigham Young University- Hawaii Campus

The Laie, Hawaii Temple... BEAUTIFUL! We were surrounded by missionaries on the flight out (which comforted me cause I was pretty sure we wouldn't crash) and when we went to the visitors center we saw one of the sisters from our flight!

We had a total blast the day we went snorkeling at Hanauma Bay. All the coral and fish and palm trees... it was gorgeous!
2 comments:
I'm so jealous! I love Hawaii! You are a very lucky girl! I can't believe you have been married for a year that is way crazy time flys!
You guys are adorable. And im very jealous.
Post a Comment