Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Justin!!


April is a fun month of birthdays in this house!  I always try to cram them with fun and Justin deserves it more thank anyone.  Here is the run down of the fun down.... (P.S. I do realize I'm poking my belly out like I am pregnant in the picture above.  I am NOT!  I just ate a huge pulled pork sandwich ok!)

Had a good ole' time at Texas Roadhouse with the fam


For his bday I gave J a tomato plant.  Random?  No.  Justin's daddy always grew tomato plants and shared the wealth every Summer... This year there will be no tomatoes from dad so I gave Justin his own plant!


Had a picnic at the park
Justin got a massage from the best... Sara!  (Holler back if you need her #!)

and had SOOO much fun at BoonDocks acting like dating kids again!






And ate some Yummy German Pancakes for breakfast.  Happy Birthday to the best husband in the world.  Love you babe!

1 comment:

{amy k.} said...

love that you gave him a tomato plant, that is such a thoughtful, sweet and useful gift!! you two are so cute!