Monday, August 16, 2010

Home Show Day #2

The morning after our wonderful breakfast, getting set to head out on the road!
I LOOOVe theater rooms! Can't wait to have one someday :)




This house was ginormous! It's right next door to Larry H. Miller's home and was worth 4.5 million!









This was my favorite house. So quaint! I love this little nook. I think I would spend a lot of time reading here!





What in the... I don't quite understand this! Unique I guess!






My favorite kitchen!






How cute is this little boy bed? And yay, Justin met up with us and went to a few houses :)




















FUn!




I need this to dry all our clothes on!


Is this not the cutest little play house ever? Love it.
We had such a good time at this years home show! We got lost several times, laughed our guts out several times and spent some good quality bonding time with the fam. Love all these girls! And grandpa too :) Til next year...












No comments: