Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Way back Wednesday

Wowee. What an amazing night... the summer after we graduated (6 years ago, yikes!) Torri totally hooked me up with backstage passes and awesome tickets to RASCAL FLATTS! Oh, it was amazing. We had such an awesome time. These guys are fantastic!

Uncle Kracker opened for them and we had some good times with his guitar player during the concert! Afterwards he wrote his number on my hat and told me to call him anytime! Good times! Ah, the summers of young-hood. When all you did was play and swim and shop and get awesome tans... oh the memories :) Happy summer everyone.

1 comment:

amanda said...

Girl, I am red with envy. I love RF. The closest I ever got to back stage was a lucky auction win on eBay for tix to see them in Boise (random). The seats were front row so I got an autograph, some sweaty handshakes and a wink or two. Haha. Their concerts are so fun!