Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's What Fun Is

The bajillionth annual I.C.S. Lagoon party!! I know it's silly but I have looked forward to this every year since I was a kid! Of course we always go to Lagoon-A-Beach in the morning then head home, shower and head back for some rides.
This year it was fun to have the Asay's along for the ride. I LOVE the lazy river! Relaxation!
It's fun to live things with my little 'widgets' now that I am old. Everything is so much more exciting through kids eyes!
I love playing with these guys!
This was Ryder's first time at Lagoon- and being old enough to know what was going on. Here he is on his very first ride. He LOVED the rides! He would just stick his hand in the air and wave at us as he went round and round. So fun and cute!
For those of you who have never tried the new flying dragon ride- you are seriously missing out! I think I like this ride almost as much as wicked (which unfortunately was closed). Really. I love riding this with Kannon and El. I just stare at them and we laugh our heads off through the whole ride. Its usually the kids saying "again! again!" Not on this ride, its aunt Tiffy!
Ryder LOVED hanging out on Justin's shoulders and had his hands held in the air constantly as we roamed around. Cute little poop!

We had another wonderful year at Lagoon! Thanks Daddy.

No comments: