Thursday, April 22, 2010

Some Fun Visitors!

I met these 2 cute twins Austin and Stefan 8 years ago at EFY with my best cuz Heidi. They are wonderful, amazing people! We have kept in touch on and off through the past 8 years, and it was SO great to see them when they stopped by while passing through Utah!

I've always wanted to have twins and been so intrigued with the neat bond and relationship twins have. These two are best friends and are always lookin out for one another, its so dang cute! I'm so happy they took time out of their busy schedule (they are friends to millions :)) to come and see me. It was so fun to reminisce, catch up, and get to introduce Justin to the Wood boys. I love those guys!! And... EFY rocks. I would still go if they would let me!

3 comments:

Matt and Heidi said...

NO WAY!!!! How Fun!!! I remember them! That is fun you have keep in touch with them!!!

The Murrays said...

It was so fun chatting with you too. I had so much fun. I know that we aren't close in age but I have always thought of you as a good friend. Thanks for listening, I had a great day. Lets do this get together. Jenny said saturdays are good for her. I will see what we can do. Thanks again

The Hunts said...

Wanna know what Tiff? I seriously look forward to looking at your blog just so I can see all your cute outfits, hairdo's and accessories. you are just one of the cutest fashionistas I know!