Friday, April 2, 2010

A Very Happy Dad's Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to Justin's wonderful poppa!!! He is 72 and acts like he is 50! We sure love him and are so thankful he is here! He does so much for us!! He is one of the most selfless people I know! He would give you the shirt off his back (kinda like the new wheat grinder he just gave me- just cause he is nice!! Yup, he kept his old one and gave me the new one!!) and help anyone with anything!! We love him so much!!
The gang got together for dinner at Macaroni Grill to celebrate the wondorous occasion! (Bryan was not there and Lance had to leave early :( )

Dad with Julie, Harvey and Jessica...


and Eric and Laurie...



and Kristen and Ryan...




and Dave.
Happy Birthday! We love you! I'm so thankful for you raising such a wonderful son and especially for giving him your cute dimples :)





1 comment:

Heather said...

What a fun birthday lunch for your cute father in law! And you're right...he looks so young! I am glad you have such a great relationship with him. BTW, you look gorgeous!