
Happy birthday to the best dad in the whole world!!! We had a very low key birthday for dad (his request) but it was still loads of fun! Justin and I gave him a bag full of things he loves! Lame but what do you get the man who has EVERYTHING??


My dad is the greatest. He would do anything for me and I know he is always there. I have been thinking a lot lately about how not everyone can say that. I am so thankful for him! I love him SOOO much! I'm so lucky to be his only little girl and to get to have such a close wonderful relationship with my daddy! I have always admired him for his business smarts! He has grown and developed an amazing, thriving, successful business! He has so much to show for all his hard work! He know everything! I know when I have a question about anything, I can ask my dad! Not only is he smart but he is funny as heck! I love being around my dad! I'm so blessed to have him. I love you dad!! Happy birthday!!1
No comments:
Post a Comment