And we're missing loved ones gonewith a tree and some flowers we went and said 'so long'
Then off to a party with light hearted laughter,Grandpa's house is where to go if nose spray is what you're after!
It's all about spending time with those you love,
So we skipped out early (Nicholas was flying in high above!!!)
We picked him up quickly with lots of smiles and hugs
Then swiftly took him to give the kiddies some loves!
Always fun to watch little Ryder eat,Afterall, everything he does is oh so sweet!
The boys did boy things like legos and dartsWith excitement and joy welling up in our hearts!!
The kids always excited to see uncle gugWishing he was here more to give them some love!
We held onto Avery a little more tightFor the next 2 Christmases he'll be out of sight!
Spending time with those you love is what Christmas is here forWe're so thankful for our loved ones, our family we adore!
Then its off to our home, where we won't get much shut eye,We'll be anxiously waiting for the big man in the sky,
To drop off our presents, under our tree
We'll be up bright and early- our treasures to see!
So until the sun rises, til the 25th is in sight,
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!



2 comments:
Thanks girl! We did and likewise :) I know I am freaking out its down to 1 hour and 20 minutes! Text me when you watch cuz I know your a tevo girl lol! Tell me about it I spent an hour the other night online watching the sneak peeks and evaluating all the girls ha ha we will see if I am a good judge by their pics!
Much Luvs!!
You are the cutest thing going! Hope your holidays were amazing! You look more beautiful than ever in every one of your pictures! Love to both of you!
Post a Comment