Monday, November 30, 2009

Coming soon...

I decided a few months ago it would be a wonderful Idea to have a 'Cousin's Christmas Party' at our house... With an incredibly fun loving and supporting husband, I put my idea into action and here is the invitation that followed. We dropped them off on all our niece's and nephew's doorsteps and ran!



The party was last Saturday and my body is still aching :) No really, we had a blast!! Pictures of the crazy night are coming soon...

5 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Too cute! You are quite the aunt- you'll make an awesome mom someday!

Boonie and Jenn said...

You actually did it...you are the best aunt ever! I should take some pointers. But I don't think I could ever be as cute and creative as you. You'll have to post pics of the even soon. I bet they all had a blast!

Heather said...

You are seriously hands down the best and aunt and uncle ever!

Heather said...

You are seriously hands down the best and aunt and uncle ever!

Jami Weight said...

I'm not gonna lie....when I saw the title of your post, "coming Soon" My first thought was that you were announcing that soon your house would have the new sound of little pitter patters of a babies feet....but even still, what a cute idea. And what an amazing aunt!!! Too cute!