Friday, November 13, 2009

2 Years Baby!!

A little flashback...



It is crazy that it has already been 2 years!
Our anniversary was on a Sunday which at first bummed me out cause we wouldn't be able to go out and do anything but actually ended up being the perfect day just lounging around and spending the whole day together!!
Toasting to forever... We made a yummy breakfast together, a wonderful dinner, watched movies, took a nap, it was a wonderful day!! One of the funnest parts... Justin kept leaving my gifts around for me to find- cds!!! (you all know my love and obsession for music right?!? I am my father's daughter!) The new Carrie Underwood is amazing!! And I got Christmas CDS- two of my favorite things in one! Thanks for being so cute babe.
We had a fantastic day!! Life is hard and crazy and I am so thankful that Justin is the one who is standing by my side throughout it all!! He is so good to me, more than I deserve. His selflessness amazes me more everyday. I love him! I am such a lucky girl!!

Happy Anniversary Baby... Got you on my mi-ind!! Love you!
2 years down and eternity to go!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! I love all the pictures! I am glad you guys had a great day!

Rod and Jess said...

Happy Anniversary! You both still have the "honeymooners glow!" I love it! Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! It's so fun to see two people make each other so happy! Here's to many more!

katie thompson said...

congrats! you two are so adorable. now a baby.

Boonie and Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 2 years. Soon you'll be an old married couple with a kid like us...hopefully soon!!!

Love you both!

Anonymous said...

You guys are just the cutest! I was just thinking after you sent me that text, that your anniversary was coming up!!!! We need to do a double..>SOON!