Thanks cute Katie for the fun recipe tag!
As I'm still perfecting my cooking skills I love to find new (preferably easy) recipes! Crock Pot is my new favorite thing, especially on days I work. Here are 2 of my fav easy recipes...
CHICKEN ENCHILADA BURRITO TACO (I couldn't quite decide what to call is to thats what I came up with!)
Place in crock pot:
1 bag frozen chicken
1/2 bag frozen corn
1-2 cans chili
1-2 packets taco seasoning
jalapenos to taste
top with cheese
cook on low for 6 ish hours or more, whatever you feel the need. Stir to break up the chicken. Either put it in a tortilla or make a taco salad using chips, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, cheese, salsa etc. YUM!
MICHELLE'S POT ROAST
One of my cute clients from the south (yes that means she knows how to cook amazinly) gave me this one. Place in crock pot:
1 rump roast ( love that they call it that. Does anyone know if that means its really from the bum? Cause thats kinda gross to be eating bum)
2 sliced carrotts
2 sliced celery
Cut up Potatoes
2 cans golden mushroom soup
2 cans french onion soup
cook on low- yummy!!
I TAG--- everyone who wants to cause I want more fun recipes but I am insisting the following do it: Jenn (maybe just to get something upon your blog ha jk), Jeff and Stacy for the same reason, Heidi, Stephanie Tanzie, Melissa Papaj and Caprice. Love you all!
4 months ago



1 comment:
thanks baby!
Post a Comment