Thursday, August 16, 2012

Blog Overload!

I know what you are thinking..."A post with no pictures???!!?  I must be in the wrong place because this certainly is not Tiffany's blog!!" 

Well, all those posts full of all those pictures have finally caught up to me because  while trying to post  my (amazingly, fantastically, fabulous) cruise pictures, my blog allerted me that I have FINALLY hit my picture limit!  5 years full of pics is too much for this puppy to hold, I guess!

So I am asking for advice from any more experienced bloggers... What do I do?  I don't really want to pay monthly for more space. Do I have to start a new one entirely?  Delete old posts/pictures?- will that open up more space? 

Any and all advice is helpful.  Until then... no pics from this gal!  A serious bummer,cause I have some good ones to share!

Hope this finds you well :)

4 comments:

Missy said...

So here's what I would suggest since you don't want to pay (it's what I did). sign up for an account at photobucket.com It's free for about the same amount of space as blogger gave you. So you can upload pictures to there then add them to the blog. let me know if you have questions.

Poulsen Family said...

This is what I did when I hit my limit: you can have several publishers (gmail accounts) to a blog. I made up a new gmail account and added it to the list of publishers. I had to do this by using my original account and invite the new account. I think you can invite up to 10 accounts which will give you plenty of picture space.
I hope this makes sense. If not you can message me.

amanda said...

What they said ^. Haha.

I haven't had that problem yet, but I can certainly ask around for solutions if the previously suggested ideas don't work (but I'm sure they will). Would love to help if I can. We NEED to see your pics! ;)

xo
Amanda

Heather said...

This happened to me a few months ago. I used eric's g-mail account as another publisher (I believe is what it's called) and now when I upload pictures, I just sign in as him. works great!