Friday, February 3, 2012

It's Christmas!!

Better late then never right?? Christmas with the fam was wonderfully spectacular as usual! We were beyond spoiled!!!


waiting to hand out the gifts...


Dad was SO suprised with what mom got him, it's what he willy willy wanted!

Nicholas gave us, Cory, and mom and dad apple TV!! Whoot whoot! And... Mom and dad gave Nicholas... Apple TV! Ha ha ha

Santa brought both gug and I IPads and Justin and I IPhones! Holy I-overload! I am NOT a techno-savvy gal but I have to say I have learned a lot and am loving them both!!!

Justin and I totally splurged and bought Cory, Paige, Gug, and Avery Maui Jims! It was so fun to give a gift someone couldn't get themselves. Nicholas gave us the best reaction "TIFF!! This is the best gift you have ever given me!!" I literally had more fun giving these than getting anything. It was so fun! (Thanks to my super supportive husband for letting me be a little (ok a lot) crazy :))




Dad already has a pair of Maui's so we got him a pair of Rudy Projects! They are awesome sporty sunglasses and I couldn't resist when I saw them in this neon color, perfect for my father!!

Mom just bought her own pair of sunglasses so... I wanted to get her something really special because I love her so much! We gave her a porcelain white Fossil watch. I was so excited!

Justin was so thrilled to get new saddle bags for the motorcycle, he has wanted them for so long!

Cory opening his Maui Jims.

Kannon's sweet sweatshirt from Grandma and Grandpa- not that you would know it is Kannon under there!



My FAVORITE gift?? It wasn't wrapped under the tree! I got to talk to Avery! I was SO excited!! We got to skype him on my new IPad. Best. Present. Ever. Miss that boy so much.
Trying out the awesome new features on my new camera... Panoramic shot

And smile detect- it snaps the picture when the person smiles (great for kids). This is the smile it detected! Ha ha ha love this little man!



The boys carving the turkey dinner


And mom and I working on all the other yummies for our big Christmas dinner.

Here is the final product, one of my favorite parts about Christmas! The company is not bad either :)




Dad giving us a little message about Christ and what Christmas is REALLY all about- Our Savior and our wonderful families. SOOO blessed and SOOO thankful.




While eating pie we got a special treat of watching Grandma and Ellie dance to Justin Bieber on Ell's new Itouch. (Does she not have the cutest Grandma ever!?)

Christmas was wonderful and we really were spoiled far more than we deserve! I'm so thankful for all I have- most of all my amazing Husband and Family, that's what it's all about!!

No comments: