Monday, June 6, 2011

Memorial Day

We made the rounds this year for Memorial Day! I'm sure you did too if you had so many AWESOME people to remember!....First off to Tooele where my Great Grandma and Dad's cousin are buried...


Then to the Goshen house where I went every Memorial weekend as a kid. I can't tell you the memories this place holds for me!




The best memory? Walking the white pickett fence around the house. I hopped up there for old times sake.






The Mansion of Goshen


Goshen cemetary where we visited my mom's Grandparents whom I never met but she has told me all about how wonderful they were


I was excited to show Justin the place both my mother and I had made so many memories!









Thanks to MY wonderful Grandparents who let me come and stay in Goshen with them all those years growing up!



Mom and Uncle Dean



Then it was off to see Justin's cute mom. Man I can't wait to meet her.






And Hung Chul Kim who came to live with my father's family after the war. I love hearing my grandpa tell the story of him rubbing the soldiers frozen feet in the trenches so they wouldn't get frost bite. After the war Grandpa and Grandma flew him over to live with them in the good old USA. He later died of Stomach Cancer.



Then we met up with more of the fam in Farmington to visit Grandpa's Daddy




And of course my Grandma, who I miss more than I can say.




I'm thankful for all the wonderful people who lived before me. They are the reason I am free today and living the wonderful life I do. I love you all! Even those of you I have never met....

1 comment:

Caprice Erickson said...

You are so stinkin cute Tiff! Im LOVING your rain boots! So darling! xoxo What do you think if the bachelorette???