Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TWENTY FIVE!

So... I love my birthday. I do. Call me a 5 year old but I just love my birthday! Knowing this, I have a FANTASTIC husband and family who humor me and always make it such a special day. This year was no exception- I have a WONDERFUL day! It started off with Justin surprising me and taking the day off work! YAY!

Then a package came from Avery!! YAY again! It wasn't a birthday package and in fact there wasn't even anything inside for me but it still was such a tender mercy to get a tiny piece of him on my b-day. I miss him so much. We also got to email him that day which was another surprise and answer to my prayer of hearing from him on my bday!

I got ready and was surprised by a card on the bed waiting for me. It was so sweet, from my hubby, and told me Easter had come early and we were going on a little hunt...

I discovered several eggs and each one had money inside.




And what do you suppose we did with the money.... SHOPPING!! There were rules, I had to spend it on impractical things. No bills or junk. It was SOOO fun!We went to breakfast, went and got me a new cell phone- yippee! And then went out on the rainy town. I love these guys so much. They are my bestest friends and I'm sooo thankful I got to spend the day with them!


We had a GREAT time. Really. My partners in crime!




Then it was off to dinner at my favorite joint- Tepanyaki!! El was having a sleepover so it was just these two handsome boys and the rest of the fam. We had a blast.

Ryder had never experienced the fire that is the Tep and his face was priceless. So dang cute.




I have always teased that heaven will be a giant mountain of Tepanyaki's noodles. I LOVE them! We pretty much all order two plates of noodles so we can take them home! YUM!


I love my cute, thoughtful, wonderful selfless husband. I'm sure he could have spent a day off doing lots more exciting things then shopping but it meant so much to me that he made my birthday so special.






After dinner it was a winter wonderland outside. Another tender mercy- I got to have my two favorite holidays in one! Christmas and my birthday! It was an absolutely perfect day. I really am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Thank you to everyone for making me feel so special. Now I'm just an old hag. Quarter of a Century. Yikes! Til next year.... Loves!

5 comments:

jenna said...

Happy birthday Tiffany!!! Looks like you had an awesome day!

Robyn and Clint said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love that your whole family makes it so special for you!

kristen said...

When I read the title of your post I thought oh justin is turning 25. In my mind you are still like 14. hehe. I can't believe how fast time goes. Happy Birthday!

katie thompson said...

happy birthday! love you.

Heather said...

Happy late Birthday!!! Looks like you had a great day! You totally deserved it!