Thursday, December 2, 2010

THANKFUL

Happy Thanksgiving! Our feast was FABULOUS!
We had so much fun hanging out with FANTASTICLY fun family!
Me and Emmer's rockin out to guitar hero
Baby Ryenne! She is SOO cute! She is now 9 months old and weighs what Justin did at birth! She is so teeny tiny and darling. I love this girl!

And this one too! Ella is HILLARIOUS! She came up to Justin and said "I'm gonna freakin kill you!" then when they were chasing each other around the house and her brother came to join in the fun she hit him and said "I was playing with him first!" She thinks her name is peanut and kept making this crazy face with Justin all night. We have so much fun with this cute little munchkin.
I am blessed beyond my capacity to express. I couldn't be more thankful for all that I have.

No comments: