Sunday, August 30, 2009

Carter is here!!

Jenn finally had her baby!! The Luce's are really the cutest little family in the world!

I was not planning on heading up to Logan until I'd given Jenn a few days to calm down but as soon as she sent me a pic of the little guy I just couldn't not go meet him! We flew up that very night and I'm so glad we did!I can't believe Jenn is a mommy. I really still can't believe how old we are but I am so happy for her and I know this little man is very lucky to have such an awesome mom and dad.
I am the fairy god mother ha ha- I can't wait to keep watching him grow! He is so dang cute! Congrats to Jenn and Boonie!!!!

1 comment:

The Murrays said...

He is a cute baby. How is life for you. Next time you come to Logan you should come visit Veronica and me. It would be fun to do lunch or dinner again. My life is good. Can you believe my Hunter is now in Kindergarten? Crazy huh. He was a baby not to long ago. Now it's your turn for a cute little baby. :0) come visit next time your here. Take care