Oh my gosh!!! So yes I am pee-ing my pants!! Last night due to my horrible luck for some strange reason my DVR did not record the Bachelorette!!! (I didn't watch cause I spent 9 hours on shower invites! Yikes!) I was absolutely devastated!!! So I tried to watch it on my folks computer and lets just say the slowness of it pushed them into gettting a new one. So my mom and I went into Salt Lake to watch it on my dads 42 inch computer screen!! Yay! Except that we sort of got in the way of him working! Plus we got a little tired of getting made fun of for making such a big deal of needing to watch the show! We could not take the criticizm any longer so we went to Justin's office to finish watching it on his internet.
After a very long night and day we finally finished and I could not have been more thrilled!!
Wes is finally gone!!! He is the scum of the earth! No, he is the bacteria growing on the scum of the earth!! I am sooo happy.
Ed is still around which thrills me to the core. I was even getting butterflies watching them!
I know I am obsessed but it makes me happy ok so leave me alone.
Katie, I love you girl but I'm afraid you are going to have to stick it!
4 months ago



6 comments:
You are even more in trouble now that I found out how long the invites took!!!! They turned out super cute and I feel so honored that you missed the bachelorette for me :)
Ok i think Ed is cute and he seems like a gentleman. But i think Reid is cuter.
sheer looks i pick wes. he is one hot piece of meat. ha ha ha ha...
i would still pick reid. he looks successful and smart but also fun and attractive. he is like your average nice guy.
I was so happy that Wes was gone to. I can't believe all the comments he made that night. I hope that his girlfriend dumps him after this. Go ED. But I kind of like Kipton. Don't feel too bad, Clay makes fun of me to.
ok so ed is cute. but he seems like the guy who got whatever girl he wanted and then took her for granite.
also im sure that this is another dramatic ending and they told him to leave and then come back to make the show even more intense. maybe wes will come back the last episode and try and serenade jilly again.
and how funny would it be if kiptyn won and we argued about whether or not ed or reid was better for her.
Hey there! I will have to tell you the story sometime, but we really miss the ward! Maybe things won't work out and we can come back! :)
Post a Comment