Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Justin's Happy Birthday!

Justin's birthday was wonderful! His first and favorite present were the new pipes he got for the motorcycle! He put them on when it was warm and was driving home when it was not so warm, he threw on anything he could find! ;)
The pipes look beautiful and sound so gnarly! He is incredibly proud of them too! They really are pretty cool!
I made him take the day off work. We had so much fun spending the day together! I made him breakfast, had 31 balloons with things I love about him inside, he got to pop them throughout the day. We went for a run/walk, opened presents and chilled! Later we went to MY favorite (but Justin's choice) Tepenyaki!
After wards we went to the spa and had fun being 'muddy buddies' in the steam room and had a wonderful couples massage. For desert we had the best thing in the world, Traci's Peanut Butter Cup at Leatherby's- if you haven't tried it, you HAVE to!

I had a great day, hope Justin did! Happy Birthday babe! Love you!

1 comment:

Boonie and Jenn said...

Happy late birthday Justin!!! I can't believe how old you are. Man, I thought Boonie was old :)