Friday, October 10, 2008

REAL SALT LAKE

Last night we had soooo much fun at the inaugural Real Salt Lake game, the teams first game at their new stadium! It was a total blast! It was freezing cold, the first real cold day that made me realize fall is def. here! Don't worry, my husband and my big blankie kept me nice and warm!Bill (my cute dad-in-law) Justin, Me, My momma, Laurie and Eric (bro and sis in law and some of the nicest people in this world), and Kari and Adam, our best buds.


The stadium was awesome! It was huge and bright with lots of good places to eat. Our seats were wonderful, we were on the fifth row!It was so fun! We love our fam and friends! (thanks to industrial-momanddad- for the tickets!) ESPN was even there and I saw my cute friend Dave Kiley workin with them! GOOD TIMES!!

2 comments:

The Murrays said...

We are still here in Logan. We didn't end up in Idaho. We just moved down the street into a townhouse we are renting. I hope that it's not permanant. I would love to hang out with you sometime. Let me know when is good. I will be coming down sometime to take Bryton to Primary Childrens for some tests, I will have to stop and have lunch with you. I will call you.

Meg said...

Purple hair now!! Girl hope you are gonna wear your Red pants with that!!

We have to play!! Next friday... let's see... works for me.. let's TP Matt and Barts house!! :)