Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Toby Keith Concert

My cute husband took me on a date to the Toby Keith Concert Saturday! It was sooo much fun and an awesome concert!














It was at Usana so outside and it had been raining all day! We just brought a blanket and put it over out heads when it started to rain! Don't worry though, Justin (being the boyscout he is) brought a poncho as well in case it really started coming down. Isn't he cute?


The concert was so awesome! 'I'm not as good as I once was... but I'm as good once as I ever was!'

4 comments:

Boonie and Jenn said...

Tiff your hair looks so cute! I miss you. We need to get together SOON! love ya BB4E

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! BTW I love Justin's goatee!! I am going to try to keep up with your blog more often! You guys are so adventurous. Thnx for coming to my shower!

lindsey said...

It's my first comment.

You guys are such a cute couple. And I know Porter misses both of you in 'ry' aka nursery.

I'm going to be completely honest and hopefully you'll still want to be my friend afterward... I don't really like country music, there I said it!

And, you've really got to stop showing me up in young womens, you are amazing.

Meg said...

I love how well Justin pulls off PINK!! You have to be a real manly man to do that!