My generous folks took us all up to Sun Valley , ID, a place they have gone to almost every year since I was a kid with my dads fam. It was so fun! Very Relaxing and just chill! The only thing missing was my big bro gug gug (Nicholas) who was in California. We missed him SOOO much!
Thank you sooooo much mom and dad! You really are WAY WAY WAY too good to us. We had SO MUCH FUN!!!

Me and Justin in the lobby of the Sun Valley Lodge. I sat as close to the fire as I could and he sat as far away as possible. ha ha
Me with da-neice and da-nephew with the beautiful swans outside!
We went bowling in this cute private little bowling alley. Here is ellie in her stance watching her ball. She would throw it as hard as she could. I think it went about 3.5 mph.
all of us at the AMAZING Sunday brunch. Crepes, shrimp, omelets, french toast, fruit, and everything else you can imagine. It really was spectacular and I ate WAY too much!
Just sittin and relaxin on a bench out-beautiful-side.



1 comment:
I can't believe how old the little ones are getting!
Post a Comment