Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lonely.... I'm Mrs. Lonely


So- Justin and I are apart for the first time in our marriage!!! I'm devastated. My Dad and 2 of my brothers convinced him it would be so fun to strap 55 pounds to his back and hike up a mountain and back. I won't see him for 3 whole days! As you can see I'm quite upset about it.

No really- I'm so happy he gets to go do this fun thing (or at least this thing HE thinks is fun) I just pray they are all safe, and warm enough, and have enough food, and can find somewhere to go to the bathroom, and don't get eaten by a bear, or a cougar, or a giant fish... ok you get the idea. I am a worry wart.

My little brother made fun of me as my eyes teared up when I was saying goodbye. What can I say, I love my husband! I hope they have an awesome time. I will- I'm staying at home with my mom!!! (she will let me cry on her shoulder every night!)

Everyone please pray for their safe return!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey Tiff! Congrats on getting married! I am glad I found your blog.You guys are such a cute little married couple. Where are you guys loving? My blog is private, but I would love to invite you to look at it though! Send me an email with your email address to jeffmandyagnello@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you!

The Murrays said...

I know how you feel. I am going to be miss lonely this weekend. Clay is going out with his friends to Idaho, so I am miss lonely with 2 kids...With no shoulder to cry on or a friend to call..:( I am still trying to catch up with you and see you when I am down there, when I have time to leave... Have fun with your mom-tell her I said hi...

Rox & Bryan said...

Hey girl!!! I had no idea when I saw you at sizzler that you got married... but I guess I should have know cause yo were engaged when I saw you that a soccer game... How are you guys doing? Hope your are having tons of fun it sure looks like it.
Roxanne Rigby-Toskovich

Boonie and Jenn said...

Sorry to here you will be alone. At least you can stay with your mom. That will be fun and I'm sure you two will go shopping and have fun :) I do think its great that Justin has facial hair!

Jay Elle Photography said...

Hey Tiff! It's good to hear from you and see what you're up to. Jon and I have a blog as well. lynetteandjon.blogspot.com. That's funny that he went backpacking, Jon is dying to go!